Garlando Pro Champion Professional Football Table
Official Competition Table:
The Pro Champion is the official ITSF (International Table Soccer Federation) training table for professional players and can be used for the international competitions of the Pro Tour category.
The Garlando Pro Champion is supplied with a Training official plate with a table serial number.
Matching a sleek and elegant line with a stable and sturdy construction, the Garlando Pro Champion is the official ITSF training table for the professional players. Can also be used for the international competitions of the Pro Tour category.
Top Level Features:
The heavy duty cabinet is perfect for robust play, whilst the leg levelers ensure a perfectly even playing surface at all times. The tempered sand blasted glass playing surface allows for fast, yet smooth ball movement for more exciting game play.
The high quality roller bearings not only help to increase game speed but also work to reduce the stress on players wrists.
The Garlando Pro Champion shares some of the features of the Garlando Master Champion table. As well as having similar looks it also comes with competition score counters and leg levelers, rubbers on the bars and a distancer to keep the goalkeeper within the goal range.
The Pro Champion is an all around professional table for top level players and enthusiasts.
Garlando Pro Champion Features:
- Black heavy duty 25mm MDF cabinet with melamine coating featuring ITSF logo
- Includes official plate with Training certificate and serial number
- 90 x 90mm square metal legs with anti-scratch silver powder varnish
- Competition leg levelers supplied as standard for a perfectly flat playing field
- Solid (outgoing) 16mm high resistance steel rods
- Rods have rubber bumpers instead of springs
- Distancing rubber on the goalkeeper rod maintains the player within the goal range
- Roller bearings improve the speed of the game and reduce stress on players' wrists
- Red/blue players in unbreakable plastic molded onto the bars with fully rotating goalkeeper (360 degrees)
- Non-reflective sanded glass playing field with slanting corners. Green background with white lines to look like a football ground.
- Competition abacus score counters allow players to mark game sets and goals
- Includes 3 yellow speed play balls
All surfaces are coated in washable materials and the Garlando Pro Champion is guaranteed for three years on all parts.
Whats The Difference Between the Master Champion and The Pro Champion?
Garlando offer two competition grade football tables, this Master Champion and the very similar looking Pro Champion. There are several key differences which are listed below. In the main, the Master Champion is more robust and meets higher ITSF approved classification tournament standards:
- Cabinet: Pro is 25mm MDF whilst Master is 30mm plywood
- Handles: Wooden inserts on the Master for improved grip, Standard black plastic on the Pro
- Goals: Made from HDP (High Density Polymer) reinforced with fibreglass to prevent irregular ball trajectories and balancing inside goal to prevent bouncing off – both on Master only
- Bars: Increased thickness on Master for more torsion resistance
- ITSF approval: International, Master Series and Pro Tour categories for the Master - only Pro Tour for the Pro Champion
Please note that this table does not have telescopic safety bars because professional Table Football players prefer "through" bars. We therefore do not recommend this table for children.
Garlando Pro Champion Dimensions:
- Table weight: 76kg
- Playing size is 150 x 76 x 86-88 cm
Delivery of this table is made by a specialist two person delivery team who have many years of experience delivering the Garlando range. Once your order is placed and processed, our couriers will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a convenient delivery date and to advise a two hour delivery window. Please note that this time slot is allocated to you and is non-negotiable.
If a delivery date is agreed and there is nobody available, you will be charged for the wasted journey. If you decide to cancel your order, this shall be deducted from your refund.
When your goods are delivered please inspect them thoroughly whilst the driver is still present. This is your opportunity to ensure that the goods received are in perfect condition. We cannot replace or refund goods which are reported as damaged after the courier has left your premises.
Optional Assembly Service:
If you would like our delivery team to assemble your table for you, we offer an optional assembly service.
Our driver will assemble your table, level if necessary and remove all packaging before leaving. Please note that somebody must be at home in order to use this service. Please click here if you would like to add an assembly service to your order.
Garlando Buyers Guide - Making The Right Choice